Naval architectural, technical calculations and toolsMDC prime focus is to develop efficient vessel designs optimized with respect to:
- Rules and regulations
- Client's requirements
- Dimensions and cargo capacity
- Speed, power and fuel consumption
- Efficiency design index EEDI
- Operation and performance characteristics
- Cargo handling efficiency
- Building and operation costs
In order to achieve this, MDC is working in close contact with:
- Class Societies
- Model test tank institutions
- Research institutes
- Equipment suppliers
By utilizing modern software tools, in-house naval architectural and marine engineering skills and experience with rules and regulations know-how - MDC intend to be in front.
MDC will prepare all necessary technical calculations, drawings and specifications as required from concept and feasibility studies to complete class approval documentation.
MDC also holds competence that includes designs with both liquid fuel and gas fueling solutions.
- Naval architectural, technical calculations and tools
- Concept development and feasibility studies
- Initial design, tendering and contractual documentation
- Basic design and class/approval design and engineering
- Detailed/production engineering and documentation
- Conversion engineering and documentation
- Ship and Marine Operation Services